Who are we?
• We are Veterans Bereavement Support
• We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner with registration number ZA238156
What information do we collect from you?
• We collect name and contact details from enquirers and clients.
Why do we collect this information?
• To reply to your enquiry and/or provide advice and information to you about our services
What do we do with this information?
• We contact you to give responses to the questions asked of our services
• We arrange for support with our volunteers
• We do not use your information for marketing purposes.
Who might we share your information with?
• Volunteer Support Staff and with your permission the regimental associations
How long do we keep your information?
• Up to 1 month after you contact us
• If you chose to use our services we keep your records on file for six months following the end of the time that you use our services on the basis that you may wish to return or have a follow-up appointment
How can I access the information you hold about me?
• You can write to us at our registered office address at the address above to access any information we have on file about you.
• We only use anonymous, analytical cookies.
• You can set your browser to decline them.